Sunday, January 30, 2011

My Movie Review -- for what it's worth

Despicable Me- yep that's how we roll on a Saturday night. Yes I know it's been out since last July, but being the cheap woman I am we didn't watch it til it came out at Redbox. I mean seriously....they want me to pay $10 ea. for the four of us to go watch a movie in a theater and trust them that it's going to be worth it. I don't think so. We did watch it last night (DH-49, Me-43, DD-7, and other DD-5) and we laughed and laughed. It was st---- at times but we still enjoyed it. Would I rent it again....YES, and we will probably end up buying it for an upcoming birthday. What's nice is that my DS-21 loves this movie as does my DD-18 so it's a good all family movie. I will caution that there is quite a bit of crude, childish humor, but we still found it appropriate for us. YMMV.

No comments: